We have been learning about keeping our passwords safe. I have made an animation to teach you how to keep your account to yourself. Keep checking for more blog posts.
Cool animation and I like the ninja smoke bomb, why did the ninja steal money when this is about strong passwords? I like this post but I got to go now see you
Cool work Dominic. why did the ninja steal the money anyway and shouldn't the persons bank account have a password?. Next time you could show the ninjas face and give him more stuff. Also don't have the same thing on the different slides for ages and I found the smoke bomb awesome. Next time have more people in your presentation. Also thanks for the tip. you did awesome but you have a lot to work on but for now good job on your presentation.
Sup Dom
ReplyDeleteCool animation and I like the ninja smoke bomb, why did the ninja steal money when this is about strong passwords? I like this post but I got to go now see you
Isaac
Thanks for the tip
ReplyDeleteCool work Dominic. why did the ninja steal the money anyway and shouldn't the persons bank account have a password?. Next time you could show the ninjas face and give him more stuff. Also don't have the same thing on the different slides for ages and I found the smoke bomb awesome. Next time have more people in your presentation. Also thanks for the tip. you did awesome but you have a lot to work on but for now good job on your presentation.
ReplyDelete