Yesterday I finished my Digi Awards game. It now has a title screen and three levels. My game is about saving penguins from litter. Make sure you play it and let me know what you think about it.
This was the easiest part of the game to make.
This is the easiest level.
This part challenged me a lot.
This part seemed impossible when I made it




Dom that's a good game but Maybe make it a bit harder because it's a bit to easy.
ReplyDeleteI DID IT!!! I'm not sure how many times I had to replay the last level, however I learned from my mistakes each time! I wonder what your next level might look like?
ReplyDeleteI DID IT!!! I'm not sure how many times I had to replay the last level, however I learned from my mistakes each time! I wonder what your next level might look like?
ReplyDeleteHi Dom I really like your game you could have done more levels and I like how you put how much point you score I scored 2 points. Your game is very cool and I think that the third level is impossible I have not yet managed to get pass I will always try to persist to defeat the evil frogs in the astronaut suits. Good Job.
ReplyDelete