For the last couple of days we have been learning about how to convert milliliters and Litres. For our activity we had to figure out what sloshes, dribles and plops. Sloshes were 1.25 L, Plops were 250 ml and dribbles were 50 ml.Once we knew that we had to make a milk label so the people of Smati knew how much milk they wanted. I made a label with 8 plops because that makes 2 Litres easily.
Hi Dom,
ReplyDeletethis is a really cool post and On the front cover did you use "Sumo Paint". Are you doing this in Mr Breaches maths class.
Bye
Isaac
Hi Dom,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cool blogpost and It must have took ages to learn about. Was the app you used Sumo Paint. I have enjoyed reading about what you have learnt when you were learning about capacity and volume. I am doing this in Mrs Mcguinniety’s class too. You could Well done I am proud of you. Sincerely Robbie