For the last couple of weeks we have been writing about minties. We had to taste a mintie and then write about it. We had to write using all of our senses so that we could really describe the experience. Stay tuned for more blog posts.
As I glanced upon the mintie I couldn’t wait to eat it. I could see the Christmas coloured wrapper. I just wanted to cut the wrapper open and eat it. I know it's a block of flavour but I have to try it again. This time it will be different.
I was sitting there trying to smell it. I couldn’t smell much apart from the paper. I got a whiff from it and it smelt like bubblegum. It feels very firm like a brick. I have to unwrap it straight away.
As I am opening it I hear the crunching of the wrapper. It sounds like sizzling bacon. Now I can smell a strong scent of mint. It looks like a block of ice. Its very sticky.
As I put it in my mouth I taste peppermint tic tacs. I move it side to side so my whole mouth gets flavour. It starts to slowly dissolve on my tongue. It feels sticky when it starts to melt. I try to keep it on my teeth so it doesn’t melt but it just sticks to them. I decide to keep it on my tongue so I get all the flavour.
Minties are a really great lolly if you want lots of flavour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.