Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Olympics Activities Day 3 Part 2

For my next activity I had to take a picture of me playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it on my blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what my photo is about.



I have made a collage of me playing Rugby.

3 comments:

  1. Dom! This must be the most photo's I have ever seen of you ;)
    I like the way you have made a collage and linked it to this activity. Is this for the Rugby Sevens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Dom,

    These are photo are real cool. I like when bumped off that guy from New Brighton. If you were in the olympics would you want to play sevens I would.

    Bye, Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.