Pages

Friday, 31 July 2015

New Zealand Flag Design

In term 2 we studied the New Zealand Flag debate. If the flag was to change we had to make our own flag.
    1435887545097.1.jpg
By Dominic
My flag is similar to the flag we have now. It is similar because I like the things that we have on our flag now.


I have chosen to use the Union Jack because it shows our connections with the UK. I have drawn the southern cross because it is a constellation that we can see and I have drawn a Kiwi because it is our native bird.


feedback
Teina: Do some blue in the Union Jack.
Isaac:It's good but color in the Union Jack.

Michael: Your Union Jack needs color in the background and what’s the duck got to do with New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.