Pages

Monday, 21 November 2016

The Ultimate Top Team

Today from the morning to the afternoon we had Top Team. We did it on the school field. Top Team has a lot of team building excises. We did it because it is close to the end of the year so we could do something fun.

I had to help set up all of the activities before it started. The other people setting up were Ashley, Mathew and Sophie. We had to carry everything out to the places it needed to be. The easiest thing to set up was the super ski race. All I needed to do was carry over the four skis and then put the flags out for the track.

In my group I had Rykin, Natallia, Lauren, Pheobe and Ryan. Our team was the only team that could get the ball out of the pipe. That was my favourite activity because you could wet people before they knew it was coming. Our team was pretty good at that because from the very start we had all the holes covered.

When it came to the judging we thought we had came first. We counted up our score as 315. In third place another team got 275. In second place a team got 285. We thought we had won by far. And then the teachers said it was a two way tie for first. We were sure we had won but we didn't. The winning teams had 312. We must have added it up wrong somehow. I was disappointed because I was sure we had won.

Overall I had a really fun time at top team because they have a lot of different activities that you can try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.